{GLAMOUR.US}
WHERE BEAUTIFUL THINGS MEET DEADLY STYLE, INTERMINGLING WITH FASHION DESIGN, ART, HOME DECOR, TRAVEL & FIERCE ATTITUDE

3.5.09

{welcome.2.the.house.of.nova}

Babble-Babble, Bitch-Bitch,
Rebel-Rebel, Party-Party,

Sex-Sex & Don't Forget The Violence!

Welcome to Kassi(Nova) Couture, The Glamour-Us House Of Nova.
The mission is to share with you the treasures of online shopping. As an avid surfer of the web, and a great lover of unique style, I was deeply inspired by my friend Lauren(ge), who is Mistress of Odds, Ends & Adornments. She has a really cool 1940's Pin-Up, Tattoo-Rock style that I completely love. And she is crazy about shoes, especially pumps. Go check her out, while I get myself set up!

I, myself, have varying tastes. Nobody can seem to tell me what my style is. I love the 1940's Pin-Up, Tattoo-Rock style (the girls of LA Ink are a huge inspiration to me, stylistically). I really appreciate Britney Spears' style (even though she makes the odd fashion faux-pas). I'm into glamour-punk, industrial goth, the sexetary look (aka the hot librarian), vampires, etc. Hopefully you'll appreciate the things I like.
Some of my favorite brands are: Loungefly, Affliction, Lucky 7, Liquor Brand, Juicy Couture, Disney Couture, Dish, Foxy, House Of Dereon, Roxy/Quicksilver, Billabong, RipCurl, Guess, Dolce & Gabbana, Finch, Lip Service, Venus & Mars, Tripp NYC, Hustler, Playboy, Armani Exchange... the list goes on.

Please leave me comments! I love them! I like to know what you think.

1 comment: